About Allergy and Asthma Associates of North Jersey PA
An allergist/immunologist is a physician trained to prevent, diagnose, manage and treat allergic disease. As a result of extensive study and training, allergists/immunologists are highly qualified to manage immune system disorders such as allergies, asthma, inherited immunodeficiency diseases and autoimmune diseases.
Conditions that are often treated by allergists/immunologists include the following:
- Hay fever (allergic rhinitis)
- Allergic reactions to animals, food, and medications
- Stinging Insect Allergy
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Immune disorders that cause frequent infections (e.g., pneumonia, thrush)
Dr. Weinreb is here to help you with your allergy and asthma treatment. Call us today for an appointment! 973-506-8662.
Why Choose Us?
- Treating Allergies and Asthma in All Ages
- Dr. Weinreb is Double Board Certified
- Customized Treatment Plans
- Highly Trained Office Staff
- Minimally Invasive Techniques Offered
- State of the Art Facilities (two offices)
- Committed to Continuing Education
- Evening Appointments Available
- Emergency Same-Day Appointments Available